Saturday, December 18, 2010

Where has December gone?

Javier with the bug ears.
Javier, Zulema and David Edgardo
Racsel, me, and Diego
Lizandro in his shorts that are obvioulsy not his... very big!
Ariel with his pepe (bottle) in the morning when he comes.


I guess every year we say, "where has December gone?" This year, again, I feel this way. I am planning to write a newsletter to post next week, after the Christmas party/ program :) More pictures and more stories. A lot has been going on, with washing the walls of CDL, all the toys, and sheets. Its a big task, but I enjoyed it. Then we started decorating and getting constumes ready for tomorrow! Its going to look cool and be very fun! This is a short post, so I can just put up some more pictures until I write more next week. Things are going great!

Oh in other news, I had my first robbery, the best way possible. I did not even notice when it happened. My spare tire that was under the truck was stolen. It was a nice tire, but it did not affect me personally and for that I am truly grateful!


No comments:

Post a Comment