Saturday, February 20, 2010

Encouragement and Emson


Today was an encouraging day! I sent out many emails trying to get addresses of friends I have not talked to in a while, and many of them sent me messages back. This may sound small, but to me, this is a huge encouragement!

Still in Kentucky, living with Kendra and Jonathan (sister and brother-in-law) and the 2 nieces! The snow is melting, so its not as pretty. Working at their church cleaning! (one of my favorite things to do) I wrote an article in their newsletter, if you want to check it out, here is the link
http://firstpresbyterianowensboro.com/view/february-17-2010---presbynotes (scroll down, i wrote "from flip flops to snow boots")

The kid of the day is Emson. My funny story about him is the first day I met him. We didn't talk much, but he kept coming up to me and saying "Hola vaca" (Hello Cow)... I hope he didn't mean anything by it, but I just laughed and continued on, until he kept calling me 'cow'.

No comments:

Post a Comment