Friday, March 5, 2010

Dear Visitors

If you are checking up on this thing, and if I don't have you address and/ or your email address, please email it to me.... jenny_bronsink@hotmail.com

Gracias!

My first presentation with the kids at Pleasant Grove Baptist went great. I had fun, I think they had fun! Not at all too stressful. I told them about Honduras and Casa de Luz and tried to teach them a song and Bible verse in Spanish. It was a very good experience, I hope it impacted their lives and view of life outside the US, and a little information about missionaries. I hope to stay in contact with them, and build a relationship so they can be excited about missions!

This Tuesday I will be talking to a church group at a coffee shop. A little different presentation, more adult oriented and less interactive. I will used the same song, and most of the same power point, with a little more information in the slides.

Tonight was a fun night with the family. After work we went on a drive to another city and had Chinese food. The drive was fun, the food was great, the company great, it was a great evening!
Buenas Noches!


1 comment:

  1. good luck on the speaking tomorrow night! you'll do a great! Just be yourself and share from your heart!

    ReplyDelete