Monday, September 6, 2010

Missions Benefit Concert

As many of you know, I am still working to raise support to work at Casa de Luz. This past Friday we had an amazing and encouraging Benefit Concert. We raised support and were blessed by it! I am thankful for everyone who participated, from being in it to attending it, thank you for supporting me with your time and presence.

The concert was the last of 'big' events before returning September 8 to Honduras. So now I'm 2 days from leaving and making the final preparations. When I get there, I will be looking for a place to stay, arranging transportation details, and settling in. I would appreciate your prayers in this transition time. I will be planning and settling in for a week or so, then starting at Casa de Luz right after my birthday, on September 20 (my bday is the 18th).

I will keep trying to upload my video from the concert, hasn't worked yet :(


No comments:

Post a Comment